2. Eat more slowly and linger at the table.
3. Walk more slowly.
4. Do not wear your watch for the day.
5. Do not drive in the fast lane.
6. Seek out a long line to wait in. Recall fond memories, observe other people while you wait.
7. Listen to music and do nothing else for 15 minutes.
8. Notice the colors of the trees and flowers.
9. Before adding a new activity, subtract an old one.
10. Pay attention to how often you check the time; try to reduce time checks to a minimum.
11. Take at least 30 minutes to look through old photo albums and recall pleasant memories.