SEARCH VEGSOURCE:
Custom Search

 


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


From: BJ (1.178.210.214)
Subject:         Re: Since this site is run by Hollywood folks maybe...
Date: March 10, 2015 at 9:59 pm PST

In Reply to: Since this site is run by Hollywood folks maybe... posted by Ian on March 10, 2015 at 7:03 pm:

A vegetarian / vegan / 100% raw food diet doesn't necessarily equate to a healthy diet. Arnold Ehret wrote in one of his books that it's better to be a moderate meat eater than a vegetarian glutton.

Eating meat isn't the cause of colon cancer. Eating a bad diet is the problem. If someone eats 80 - 90% raw food and vegies and the other 10% is other foods it's not really an issue. The problems arise when you have a vegan like Harley sitting down to 4 pizzas for dinner, or going out for '' vegan'' dinners of white rice and all the other fried / cooked concoctions. He's still young enough to get away with it - but give him a few more years!!

Genetics play a big part. Your personal body chemistry is important. Two people can eat the same diet, but because we are not a homogenous race they could end up having different outcomes. Overeating is a problem - even of too much raw food as the body needs time to rest and recover.

In the past before the internet came along a lot of the stuff written went unchallenged. Nowadays people can compare notes and see if the results match the rhetoric, but a lot of the things that were written don't stand up to the reality.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


Follow Ups:


    


Post Reply

Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:



See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.
  


Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.


Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing