SEARCH VEGSOURCE:
Custom Search

 


Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


From: BJ (1.178.48.12)
Subject:         Re: Perhaps it is undead
Date: February 28, 2015 at 9:05 pm PST

In Reply to: Re: Perhaps it is undead posted by Paul on February 28, 2015 at 7:06 pm:

I don't agree with the statement that '' what Ehret promoted ... ' will work for the majority of people who actually stick to it ' ''.

It will work for the majority of people whose body it agrees with, not because people actually stick with it. Many people have genuinely stuck with it, but did not achieve the positive result. There is a difference between it being a positive temporary or intermittent way of eating, as opposed to a 100% full on zealot way of doing things. Even Ehret according to his writings wasn't a zealot when it came to his way of eating.

I tend to look at Ehrets way of eating as the bricks of a house, but without the mortar and cement to hold the bricks together the whole edifice can collapse - the bricks have no glue to hold them together. In our modern society because of a variety of factors most people need the other foods to hold the diet together to make it successful.

For a lot of people having the other 5 - 20% of food makes eating the other 80% plus a more realistic option, as opposed to sticking to dogma and failing. We live in the real world, and that's what we have to do deal with.

Reply To This Post         Return to Posts Index           VegSource Home


Follow Ups:


    


Post Reply

Name:
E-mail: (optional)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:



See spam or
inappropriate posts?
Please let us know.
  


Want to see more videos? Subscribe to VegSource!

Every time we post a new video, we'll send you a notice by e-mail.

No spam ever and you can easily unsubscribe at anytime.

Enter your email address, your first name, and press Submit.


Your Email:
First Name:
Newsletter archive

Infomercial production direct marketing